Blogger Templates
Lollipop Shiny

Friday, November 4, 2011

BILA HOLIDAY, siapa busy?

Assalamualaikum wbt bloggers~ good evening ! = D 

yeay! aidiladha hols! yeay yeahhh ! to all of my friends, i wish u happy eid ! =D
where do all of you celebrate ur eid? me myself also confuse where should i celebrate? haha!
well, my grandpa is currently at my ibu's house at serting. *ibu is my aunty : ) all u all know he is not well. but, my grandma wanna celebrate it at mosque land, yeah ! our village, masjid tanah, melaka =) the problem is, who is goin to fetch them from serting to melaka? my parents is busy with their works. my uncle, just had an accident and he accidentally broke his chest. soooo? im the one who is responsible to fetch them. but, i am worried to drive them back. this is because, my grandpa is not well and i dunno how to drive 80km/h ~ = =' yes, i usually drve 100,180,200km/h : ) sooooooo! m afraid ! just now i drve frm serting to palong 80kmh but i still can hear his voice. so? m not goin to drve him anymore. takuttt ! *ni yg payah bile dpt cucu perempuan kuat drive = ='  xpe. saya baru smpi rumah nie! ye, saya penat. i was on the bus around 2:20pm. yeah, i miss my bus! my bus suppose to be at 1:30. but? i miss it! *tulah, sape suruh byr bill broadband?!!!!!! = =' then i got to tke another bus! haieeee! nvm, i dah smpi pun skolah mama, and drve her to klebang and drve back to home and drve to serting ~ okay. quite tired! yeah. ni dah smpai, my bro pulak ajak rempit ! aiyaya! *ni yg masalah bila ad motor sendiri and adk suruh ajar!  so? utk puaskan hati semua org yg syg saya, miss saya, saya kne layan. jom rempit?
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.



SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA ^___^

MARI BERKORBAN! = DDD


p/s: dah lmbt! adk dah lama pnskn engine ! got to go! nt sy upload gmbar gmbar ye? adios! -keypad off-

No comments:

Post a Comment